Out of stock

Skin Perfecto Vitamin Blend Glow Serum Face Moisturizers


336 AED

MUSE Loyalty Earn 320 points

336 AED

Select your preferred delivery frequency:

Double MUSE points from 3rd delivery. Free delivery.
Cancel anytime for free.
Split into 4 equal payments of 84.00 AED with
This item is currently out of stock in all stores. Click "Add to cart" to purchase it online instead.
Please, select a size first to proceed.

15% off Your First App Order!
Use code: APP | T&C's apply. Min spend 200AED

Free Bodycare Box
When you spend 699 AED sitewide. T&C Apply

Select 4 samples at checkout
When you spend 599 sitewide. T&Cs Apply

Free Clinique Moisture Surge 30ml
When you spend 400 AED on Skincare

Same Day Delivery: order by 1pm in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and More Cities

Free Standard Delivery on all orders

Easy Return
You can return this item with in 15 days.

Product Details

Product Details

This new refreshing serum acts as a true radiance energy booster. Discover a cocktail of vitamins and hyaluronic acid in a 94% natural-origin formula*. Your skin is instantly revitalized and moisturized, revealing a vibrant healthy glow. *Value calculated on the basis of ISO 16128-1 & ISO 16128-2. Percentage of water included. Remaining 6% contribute to the performance, sensoriality & stability of the formula.
Learn More

The French fashion, accessories, and perfume brand Givenchy started in 1952 by Count Hubert de Givenchy. Began as actress Audrey Hepburn’s wardrobe and grew exponentially. Designer Givenchy stands at 180 fragrance variety. Being an old perfume house this brand has maintained its authentic touch through its scents. Browse through the luxurious collection just for you!